Wednesday, March 17, 2010

'Memoirs of a Wannabe Sex Addict'


OK, she could have just left "wanna be" out the title. Calling this sex kitten a "wanna be" sex addict is like calling me a "wanna be" buffalo wing lover. It may sound nicer and might make you feel better, but at the end of the day we're both going to have sauce on our face and licking our fingers. The best thing about this book, aside from the blatant sexuality, is the fact that it's true. The phrase "truth is stranger than fiction" is very apt here. I've never been one to hold a double standard to women when it comes to sexuality. If a man can bump around and be called "tha' man", then a woman should be able to do the same thing.

And Julia does. A lot. A whole heckava lot. There were a number of times where her non-obsession mixed in with drugs and that was the part that made this story real. I wonder if it was the drugs that made her so open to her sexuality. But heck, I'm no psychiatrist so what do I care? All I know is that this is an extremely sexual and erotic book, the author is hot, and... well... what more do you need? My only issue is with the last sentence; "he is my last story". What tha'...!?! She better not stop writing erotica just because she meets some nice guy! I will have to hunt him down and go Bill Clinton vs. Vince Foster on his butt! I jest (sorta) but I really did enjoy this book. It was short, to the point, and she didn't make excuses for her actions. `The Predator' chapter is awesome. Think "p" personified. I'm sure you can figure out what the "p" stands for. If not e-mail me and I'll send you a picture.

All jokes aside, I hope this author pens more of her erotic work because 1. I enjoy erotica. 2. I enjoy erotica by cute, lithe women 3. See 1 & 2.

9781603814300

No comments:

Post a Comment