Wednesday, March 3, 2010

'State of the Union'


OK seriously… my praise of Brad Thor is almost getting to the point of being repetitiously nauseating. I mean this man just does not miss! To be fair, this one did have a slight speed bump in the beginning that I wasn’t accustomed to by Brad Thor… but it passed. The evil morons in this story is Russia and they have put into motion a terrorist act to grand that I *almost* thought this would be one mission that that Scot wouldn’t be able to complete. Stupid assumption… I really should know better.

‘State of the Union’ is classic Brad Thor. “Classic” in this case meaning, “a creation of the highest excellence”. Not the traditional “classic; it has to be around for twenty years before we can call it that” definition. Rack up another winner for Brad!

No comments:

Post a Comment