Thursday, May 13, 2010

'Cougars' by Earl Sewell


I was sitting here trying to think of something witty and funny to write about this book, but then I thought “why”? Sometimes you just need to be straight forward. So here is my straight-forwardness; I really enjoyed this book. This was my first Earl Sewell book so I went in not knowing that to expect. What I expect now is to buy more of his books. I was impressed that there was so much story in a 265-page book, and it didn’t feel rushed at all.

The ending was left WIDE the hell open so I can only hope we’re looking at a sequel soon. A very good book and one that I will be happy to carry in my bookstore. Of course I have to say a little something about the hot forty-year old hot women in this book. Whoa mamma!! I hope they never make a drug like the one in this book, because if they do I’m selling my mother’s plasma for a hit. Hopefully they would make one that could be absorbed through the skin; I’d be like “Hi I’m Jason”, reach out to shake her hand, and BAM!!! The drug is in her bloodstream… next thing I know, I wake up one week later sore, happy, and unable to walk! Cougars… I wish!

9781593092689

No comments:

Post a Comment