Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Diary of Molly Fredrickson: Peanut Butter, Vol. 1 by Cornnell Clarke


This is my third experience with Molly Fredrickson and each volume makes me wish I had the power to give life. This woman (high-school girl in this volume actually) exudes so much sexuality that if she were Greek she would have sprung from Zeus’s penis. I seriously don’t think there is anything this girl wouldn’t do sexually because… well… she’s done it on these pages. There are few things sexier than petite nymphs in a Catholic school-girl uniform; unless you have TWO petite nymphs in a Catholic school-girl uniform. One with mocha colored skin and breasts like Casaba melons.

I did notice one odd thing that I did with this volume that I didn’t really do with the others: I read it. A graphic novel with this much sexuality and colorful lust doesn’t need words but Mr. Clarke took the time to actually write a story. A decent story at that. Now, I did read the other volumes but it was more like a fast skim just so that I would have the background. Since this was Vol. 1 I wanted to see what made Molly, Molly. From what I get Molly’s a freak, and that is OK with me. The only other way to get this much pure sexuality in your hands is to pick up and carry around a naked Kim Kardashian. (But lift weights first because that booty ‘aint no joke)!

9781561633586

4 comments:

  1. Jason, I might just have to get a Peanut Butter book pack from you and see what they are all about. You got me very interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) They are very good and HIGHLY sexual! Everything is over exaggerated. From the size of the men, to the jade gate of the women, to the amounts of the emissions, and there is actually a story that goes along with it. Let me know when you want to order them because I recommend starting with #1. I didn't. It won't matter THAT much though but you'll want to know who Molly is and about her sexy ass friend Erica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am sure I will eventually be calling you to get these :) I just looked them up again on Goodreads. They are pretty short books I guess. My husband might even read if I get these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are very short, about 50 or so pages but I'm not kidding when I say they are VERY,VERY sexual. If you want me to send you a photo of a page just let me know.

    ReplyDelete