Thursday, June 9, 2011

'Anna J Presents (Erotic Snap Shots)' by: Anna J., M.T. Pope, Charm, and Jewelze


Anna J. is a wonderful author so I wanted to see how she was at picking authors.  She didn’t do a bad job.  The first story, ‘My Man for a Minute’, was my hands down favorite!  I had to go back and re-read a few times because I thought I missed something.  I did.  And I bet you will too.  Let’s just set aside the body quivering sex for a minute, I sincerely marveled at how something so erotically in the open could be so… hidden.  BIG props to M.T. Pope for that story!

My other favorite was ‘Super Market Sweep’.  My first job was at a grocery store bagging groceries but I NEVER had customers like this brotha’.  And even if I did I doubt I would be bold enough to do that with a Popsicle.  ‘Lustful Violation’ added to this short sexual escapade and ‘Naked Masquerade’ added a bit of S&M flava.  These stories are very short but sexual enough to cause your body to take a mental sexual vacation for a while.  Unfortunately, this book like most vacations end too quickly.  But it was fun while it lasted.

E-book

No comments:

Post a Comment