Saturday, July 9, 2011

'He's On Top' edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel

Cleis Press is a publishing paradox.  Whenever I read one of their books I never what to expect, yet I know exactly what to expect.  I know that once I crack open one of their erotic anthologies I can expect a trip in the lands of perpetual sex and the seas of orgasms.  While I’m not a fan of hardcore S&M (this book has all kinds) I can skirt pass that and appreciate the insane amount of sexuality and eroticism in ‘He’s On Top’.  What really drives me over the edge is reading about the dominance these men have over willing women.  A good erotic book personifies a great dream and I would venture to guess that most of us (men) would love to be in a position to do anything… ANY-THING to an open and willing woman.  While our pleasure is paramount, I think that a fair amount of pleasure comes from making her cum in ways that she never thought.  Especially the prudes.

Tied up, bent over, and spread eagle for your willing partner may not seem like a fun idea of sex… but have you tried it?  The people in this book have.  Hell, the more I write and skim through the book as I write I might want to try it.  Having absolute sexual dominance is a drug that most of us wouldn’t turn down.  You’ll find yourself living through the people in these short stories and wondering who you can find to play with you.  Cleis Press and the authors printed here do ANOTHER fine job of personifying sexuality into paper and ink.  I usually list my favorite stories in a story collection, but why bother?  They’re truly all good, all sexual, all erotic, all horny, all juicy, and all chok full of sexual carnage.

A special thank you goes out to Eden Fantasy's for sending me this book and for feeding my sexual habit.  

1 comment:

  1. As usual, an awesome review Jason! Sounds like my kinda book! gotta get it!

    ReplyDelete