Sunday, July 10, 2011

'Mocha Chocolate: Escapades of Passion' edited by Shani Greene-Dowdell


Not sure what prompted me to buy this e-book but here it is.  What I also didn’t know was that this is the second book in the ‘Mocha Chocolate’ series.  Shani Greene-Dowdell is the editor once again, and once again she brings the erotic fire.  One of the reasons I enjoy reading erotica is because I love trading places with the characters in the books.  A real life daydream that has NO limitations.  Shani opens up this collection with a three-part tale (Baby Girl Strikes Back) of Sasha and ummmm… Babygirl.  I say “ummmm” because you have to read and see who Babygirl is.  :-) King Zulu was just… aint no way!  Great opening to this collection.

‘Roommates’ is self explanatory.  At some point in our lives we have all wanted to act on our impulse and go a few rounds with someone we were living with.  Most of us never did and this story will make us wish we did.  

‘Point and Click Lover’ had me going for one reason and one reason only… the biting of the pillows.  There is NOTHING more sexual or erotic than having your woman bite and scream into a pillow.  That kind of stuff can’t be faked and I found myself re-reading those passages over and over again because of the pure and debaucherious sexuality.  Carla knew what she was doing when she wrote this one!

‘Lemonade Freak’ was funny!  Rex was the man with the ladies and had the ego to prove it.  What happens when ‘the man’ gets turned down?  Well… a lot of sex apparently!  

‘Marco Polo’ is the shortest story in this collection but it still manages to hold its own weight.  I had to smile at this one because of the woman in this story named Kimora.  The way she was described made me nod my head and say “I know who the hell this is”!  I wonder if the real one is as hot and juicy as the one in this story.

‘Engine Trouble’ and ‘Dick Delivery’ made me wish I was Lynn’s mechanic.  The backseat scene and the bathroom scene… damn!!

‘Beijing Beauty’ was my absolute favorite!  I don’t know if it was because of the forbidden Asian freak or the forbidden Asian freak.  Maybe it was because Darnell was so DAMN STUPID!!  Aaaauurrrrghhhhhh!!!  This is the longest of the stories because there was so much crazy drama and the paradox of his life.  He has a wife who he loves but is a pure bore in the bedroom.  And I don’t mean regular boring; this woman won’t even get totally naked when making love!  Not that it would matter because she has to have all the lights off!  HUH?  So when Darnell takes a business trip to China he meets a true freak that apparently sucked his brain out as she was sucking other things.  

Shani chose well when putting together this short story collection and the authors wrote well too.  If you are looking for a collection of pure sexuality then I highly recommend this one.   I see a lot of junk coming through e-mail, FaceBook messages, and word of mouth.  Take my word on this one y’all, this isn’t one of them.

9780981584348

No comments:

Post a Comment