Thursday, January 19, 2012

Big Tit Glory Hole & DVD Combo


This is my second masturbation sleeve from 'EdenFantasys', and I got this one because I wanted to compare it to the first one.  Well that and I wanted to have a little fun.  Unfortunately this one did not impress me and it wouldn’t have impressed me even if this were my first sex toy.  First I’ll tell you about the good things:
This male sex toy is made of a wonderful material that feels magnificent.  You know those toy worms back in the 80’s that tried to slip out of your hand when you tried to hold it?  That’s what this one felt like and I was extremely eager to feel it around me. Unfortunately that’s where the good stops.  I tried baby oil and that didn’t work because it made it too slippery to grip and it wasn’t good to use as a lubricant.  So I grabbed the lotion and that worked MUCH better.  This sleeve has two holes to simulate a pussy and an ass.  This sleeve is open ended as well.  The different sized holes are good for the initial penetration but once you’re through into the sleeve it’s the same size.

This is where I was very unimpressed.  I need a sleeve to be tight and this one wasn’t at all.  You can squeeze it to make it tighter but that didn’t feel good to me.  I tried both ends to see if that would help, but it didn’t.  It has bumps and ridges on the inside but not enough to make any difference.  I was expecting to feel something obvious but the only time I really felt it was when I cleaned it and had to put my fingers in it to clean it.  This adult toy has so much potential but they need to work on it a bit.  It is reusable but the only time I think I’ll use it again is if I want to feel something different.

The free DVD is decent.  It’s nice to have so you don’t have to search the internet for something.  I’ve listed them below to give you an idea what’s in each scene. 

Video #1: Regular sex
Video #2: Pretty good Sloppy BJ
Video#3: Regular sex with a woman with the perfect ass for reverse cowgirl.
Video #4: Regular BJ
Video #5: Stunning blonde with a HUGE perky pair of tits. Regular sex with an emphasis on anal.  She has the perfect ass for it to.
Video #6: Regular sex
Video #7: Regular sex
Video #8: Regular sex
Video #9: Regular sex including anal
Video #10: Hand job from a woman who moans way too much.


This sex toy was given to me by 'EdenFantasys' to give a true and honest review and I was not paid by them to write it.





No comments:

Post a Comment