Monday, March 4, 2013

'Lies Told in the Bedroom' edited by Anna J.


'Lies Told in the Bedroom' is a four story erotic collection brought to you by the darling Anna J. I've enjoyed her "Anna J presents Erotic Snapshots' collection so getting this one was a no-brainer. This collection starts out with a story called ‘Serendipity' by Shakir Rashaan. I must say that when I started reading it I had to go back and re-read a few passages because I was like "nooooooo, that wasn't... wait... yes it was..."  (damn). Not my cup of tea but I enjoyed the story. Especially then end. Hot and naughty!!

'Double Dealing' by Niyah Moore I read it but I read it mad. Not because of the story, but rather because of the characters. Yet more idiots swayed by the power and seduction of the ill na-na. Can the good good be that good?  I guess so. Sergio had me cursing his stupid ass out!  (No I’m not kidding.  Just ask the people that were at the Carl’s Jr. near The Marketplace during lunch on 3/1/2013).  This is a very sexual story about three people caught up in a never ending web of lies, hidden truths, and mind blowing orgasms so strong they cause paralysis.

'Shame on it All' by Rukyyah is another very sexual story about being .... whipped :-) Its about revenge too. The last few paragraphs I was like like "dayyyuuummmm"!  If you wanna get revenge on someone I can't think of a better way than that.

'Breach of Contract' by Curtis Alexander was my favorite of the four. I like hit men and I like hot, sexy, uninhibited women and this story has both. This one was also a who-done-it mystery. Short and fast but it worked. I also get the feeling that this one might be continue in another volume. Why?  The ending was left so wide open that I heard New York wanted to rent it as a tunnel.  I for one hope this story continues.

This short erotic collection gives you exactly what you would look for in something like this.  Sexual stories chock full of sweaty people having sex while thinking about the next time they will have sex while trying to outdo the last time they had sex.  Good luck keeping up.  Good luck trying not to get horny.  Keep ‘em coming Anna J.!

Oh, one last thing... that is one HOT ASS cover!!

No comments:

Post a Comment