Saturday, April 6, 2013

Walter Mosley 'Little Green' Book Contest!



It seems that people like simple contests, so I'll make this one simple.  The winner of this contest will receive an advanced readers copy of Walter Mosley's new book 'Little Green'. Here is how you enter:

Rules:

- Take a picture of you holding your favorite Walter Mosley book. The picture may have other people in it, however the person entering the contest MUST be in the picture.
  
- Choose a number between 1 and 1,000. 

- The person closest to the number I've chosen, wins! 

- That's it! 

- Send the picture and your number choice to me, rubiconreader@aol.com.  You must do both. 

- I will take the pictures, put them in a collage, and send it to Walter Mosley and his people. (Yes, I got it like that). I will also post the picture collage on FaceBook, Twitter, and Tumblr. 

- If you are the winner and you do not live in Bakersfield, CA you will need to provide me with your address. 

- Only one entry per person/per eMail. Duplicate pictures from different eMails will be ignored and I will clown you like Bozo. 

- All entries must be in by 12:00 AM, May 7th, 2013. Book(s) will be mailed the day after. 

- The winner will be posted a few days after the contest on this blog and my respective social sites. 

- In the event of a tie I'll scream!  No, in the event of a tie the winners will each receive a copy of the book. 

- Any questions or comments please send them to rubiconreader@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment