Sunday, May 19, 2013

'Never Say Never' Pre-order

Hello everyone. My name is Jason Frost and I'm a book lover, book reader, book reviewer, and a friend of Victoria Christopher Murray.  I, like the rest of you, think it’s long overdue for this beautiful soul to make the New York Times Bestsellers List. I think we can, I think we SHOULD make that happen with her upcoming book 'Never Say Never' to be released June 4th, 2013.  How do we accomplish this?  Without getting into too much "shop talk”... we pre-order.

But not only do we pre-order, we do so smartly. 
 
In order for a title to make the New York Times Bestsellers List it must be reported by a store that sends that book’s sales information to the New York Times. The bookstore I manage is such a store. So here is what you do: 

You order your book from me and I report the sales. That's it, goodnight.  

It really is that simple. But not really.  

The key is making sure that every single book sold is counted toward that list. If you buy from 'Amazon' you are OK. If you buy from 'Books-A-Million' you are OK. If you buy from ‘Barnes & Noble’ you are not OK.  Long story, but books purchased through 'B&N' will not be counted toward the New York Times Bestsellers list.  If for some reason you can't order from Amazon or Books-A-Million, then please consider my store.

The cost of the book, which includes shipping, is $13.50.  The only "downside" is we are a tad bit pricier than Amazon and we ship book rate. It’s impossible for independent bookstore to compete with the deep discounts and free shipping Amazon offers.  So I'm appealing to you on a much larger scale. Is helping to get one of our favorite authors on the New York Times Bestsellers list worth an extra $1.50?  I think so.  

We can do this guys, so let’s!  

Payments can be made via PayPal using my eMail address – rubiconreader@aol.com.  If you wish to have your book shipped Priority Mail (2 -3 business days) your price will be $16.00. 

 SPECIAL TREAT!

Are you an impatient book lover like myself who can't wait until the release date to read Victoria's book? (Of course you are).  Then click this link and you can read the first seven chapters for free!  
  
If you have any questions please eMail me - rubiconreader@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment