Monday, June 24, 2013

BOOKS!! JEEPS!! JEEPS!! BOOKS!!

OK guys, here's a real easy & fun one for 'ya.  What I would like for you to do is take a picture of you or someone you know reading a book next to, in, or around a Jeep. It doesn't have to be your Jeep as long as it’s a Jeep. (Please don't get arrested). 
Be as creative as you wish.  

However, the picture MUST include a Jeep, the Jeep logo, or Jeep's iconic seven-slot grill. It must be VERY clear that the vehicle is a Jeep. 

Book lovers let your personality shine through.  Authors, here is your chance to self promote. Books, posters, t-shirts are all OK with me.  Photographers, show off a little bit. 

Send your pictures to 
rubiconreader@yahoo.com.  The pictures will be used in a project I'm working on as well as my various social networking sites.  Please feel free to share this eMail or blog with your book loving friends.  Thank you everyone, I can't wait to see how fun and creative your pictures are. 

If you have any further questions please contact me - 
rubiconreader@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I look forward to seeing this project succeed. Good luck Jason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't have to be your Jeep as long as it's a Jeep. (Please don't get ... jeepshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete