Friday, June 21, 2013

'Sexual Exploits of a Nympho 3' by Richard Jeanty

Well... where do I begin?  Richard Jeanty sent me this book a few months ago but, like most readers, I have to be in a certain mood to read certain books. What kind of mood must you be in to read a book like this?  A real good one. If by some chance you aren't in a good mood, by the time you finish this book you will be. This is part three of a series but I don't think you need to go back and read the other two in order to catch up. This one stands on its own, only the characters are the same. ‘Sexual Exploits of a Nympho 1' came out in 2005, so it's been eight years from #1 to #3. I still think you should read the first one because that one is crazy-stoopid hot! (Shut up, I'm a child of the 90's).

Darren and Tina have tied the knot and are working hard to make their dream come true. New businesses, new clients, new money, and a new assistant. The new assistant is where the problem comes. Think of your dream woman. Now think of your dream woman wearing something sexy (very sexy). Now think of your dream woman wearing something sexy and working next to you. Everyday. Sometime up to ten hours a day. The dream girl is Abigail and the HNIC is Darren. You know where this is going to go, what you don't know is the how/when/and where.

But you find out. In graphic, glory, sensual, erotic detail.

Over the years I have known Richard to be a writer who holds back absolutely nothing when it comes to writing his sex scenes. That doesn't change with this book. Darren and Tina are in wedding bliss and their bedroom life is chock full of fun, sweating, moaning, groaning, spanking, and thanking. You'd think that when you have someone who is attentive to each and every one of your sexual desires you wouldn't need to cheat.

Well... you'd  be wrong.

Although Darren and Tina are happy with each other, they have appetites for other things. I liken this to a man who loves buffalo wings.  Despite his love for buffalo wings, one day he has an uncontrollable for steamed shrimp.  No matter how many flavors of buffalo wings you put in front of him, nor how good they are, it doesn't matter because he wants shrimp. Darren is the man, Tina is the buffalo wing, and Abigail is the shrimp. One fine ass muther-fuc*ing shrimp.

The only hiccup was during the sexual assault trial. The build up was great and I was all ready to get into a nasty court battle... then "that" happens. That left a bad taste in my mouth because I was sincerely like "huh... wait... that can't be how it turns out can it?"  I mean it was really weird because I almost feel like that part could have been left out and the story would have been just fine.

If you know Richard or follow him on FaceBook then you know how outspoken he is on a number of issues.  Some authors beat you over the head with it and don’t have the first damn clue how to tactfully work it into a story.  Richard does.  There’s a fine line between preaching and having conviction.  I don’t agree with Richard all of the time but I can appreciate how he works it in.  I think that is also the reason I’m so miffed by the courtroom trial.  I was waiting and wanting the judge and the defense to publically prison rape that racist prosecutor… but… ah well. 

All in all I enjoyed (yet again) another book by Mr. Jeanty.  Sorry it took me so long to get to this one my man, but it was worth it. 

9781939284020

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate it, man. Your reviews carry a lot of weight with me, because I know you're a true reader. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete