Wednesday, July 10, 2013

'A Family Affair' by ReShonda Tate Billingsley Pre-Order!

My name is Jason Frost and I manage one of the few remaining independent bookstores in the United States.  I love reading, I love books, and I love those who make it possible for me to love reading and books.

I am also a huge fan and supporter of ReShonda Tate Billingsley. This wonderful lady has been writing books for fifteen years and her love for the craft is as strong as ever.  Despite ReShonda writing over twenty-five books the New York Times Bestseller List has yet to have the honor of having her name on it.

We have the power to change that.

How? 

By pre-ordering from stores that report to the New York Times Bestseller List.  Like mine.  

ReShonda’s new book, ‘A Family Affair’, comes out July 30, 2013 and we need to preorder this book like Jesus himself said the world will end on July 31st!  Pre-orders combined with first week sales are extremely important to an author.  I mean, you’re going to buy the book anyway correct?  Let’s do it right and make the numbers count. 

The price of ‘A Family Affair’ is $15 and that includes shipping.  If you would like the book shipped Priority Mail the price is $16. 

Yes I do realize that you can get this book cheaper from just about anywhere else.  But remember, I manage a small independent bookstore and we can’t compete with the huge discounts and free shipping of the big guys. 

That’s fine, because the big guys can’t compete with my love and passion for books, reading, and authors such as ReShonda. 

I think helping her to make the N.Y. List is worth an extra $2.  Seriously folks.  AT&T charges more a month for their stupid “miscellaneous” fees.  We can do this.

Ordering from me is simple.  Payments can be made via PayPal using rubiconreader@aol.com Simon & Schuster usually sends us the books early and as soon as we get them they will go in the mail and on their way to you, and every book is shipped with delivery confirmation. 

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.  I can be reached at rubiconreader@aol.com

If you would like to read the first seven chapters of ‘A Family Affair’ please click on the links below or HERE:


‘A Family Affair’
ReShonda Tate Billingsley
9781451639698

No comments:

Post a Comment