Thursday, November 21, 2013

'My Birthday, Your Gift'

So this year I turn the big 32 (shut up, that's NOT a typo and if you question me I will murder you in your sleep).  And even though it's my birthday I want to give YOU the present!  The gifts are eBooks from a few of my favorite authors.  All you have to do is enter the contest, send the correct information, cross your fingers, pray to Jesus, and hope against all hope that you'll win!  

The Contest:

- Pick a number between 1 - 25,000.
- The three closest answers will win.

The Rules:

- The contest starts 
November 25th, 2013.
- Only ONE entry per person per eMail.
- All contest entries must be sent to rubiconreader@icloud.com  
- Entries sent elsewhere will not be eligible.
- You must have an active iBooks, Barnes & Noble Nook, or Amazon Kindle.  Incorrect eMails will not be hunted down.
- The contest will end when I have three winners.
- Winners will be notified via eMail and you will have three days from the time I inform you that you've won in order to claim your prize.  
- eBooks may not be substituted.
- If you have any questions please send them to me - rubiconreader@icloud.com

The Prizes:
If you are chosen as the winner then you may choose from one of the eBooks/authors listed below.







‘With This Ring’

Click on the author's name and it will take you to their website, click on the title and you'll get a description of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment