Tuesday, September 8, 2015

'Make Me Beg 2' by Allison Hobbs

OK… I don’t know what goes through the head of Allison when she writes, but… DAMN. The first ‘Make Me Beg’ came out about a year and a half ago, so I had to go back and do a refresher course. 

Spike and Vanessa.

It took me a minute but I remembered those two. If there are two more completely screwed up sex-whipped idiots in the world, I hope I never meet ‘em. Allison brings these two imbeciles back for round #2, and oh man oh man… the depravities run free. 

I’m not sure where to begin with this story. Vanessa is still being Vanessa and punking her husband Spike. The only difference between Spike and a eunuch is NOT ONE DAMN THING!! Usually I get mad at the crazy women in Allison's books, but Spike is just a loser with a lost soul. How in the world are you going to knowingly allow your wife to pleasure other men and you be OK with it?! 

And Vanessa... I could be wrong, but as I was reading this short-story I would check Vanessa's Twitter account and other nymphomaniacs would be like "seriously bitch?" Sexually perverted doesn't even begin to describe her. There are some things that happen in this book that shocked even me. And that's saying a lot, especially when I'm reading Allison Hobbs! 

So in part two these two fatheads get into some trouble and are forced into servitude. But not like cleaning the toilets, making dinner, or washing the car. Ohhhhhhh no. In the hands of a twisted mind like Allison you can be sure this type of indentured servant is less about the 'servant' and more about the 'in'.  

And there’s a lot of ‘in’ going on inside these pages.

And a lot of shock too. Just when you think that Vanessa can’t get herself into any more freakiness, here comes Spike’s dumb ass doing something that will cause you to roll your eyes and make wish that you were God just so that you could smite these people. 

Fans of Allison will be like “our girl has lost her damn mind.” New readers of Allison will be like “this woman has lost her damn mind.” Which ever side of the isle you’re on you can be sure that you will be entertained. 


In every way possible.

1 comment: