Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Urban Armor Gear - Aero for the iPhone 6s

UAG has accomplished the near impossible. They got me, a staunch creature of habit, to switch iPhone case. And not only switch… but to love, recommend, and laud. The UAG ‘Aero’ is simply the best damn case for your iPhone. The design is minimalist, but very strong. The buttons are pronounced and easy to press. The ports are open and accessible. The grip is near perfect. And the look doesn’t take away the beauty that is the iPhone. 

They still enclose a screen protector, but to this date I’ve never used it. This case fits around the iPhone just beautifully, and the lip around the edge is just enough to where you can place your phone face down and still feel like your phone is protected. The grip is sure and the protruding camera is protected as well. 

Now… I am not one of those people who go out and destroy a phone in a case just to prove a point. So I can’t tell you what would happen if I drop this phone out of a moving airplane from 23,453 feet going Mach 2. What I CAN tell you is that I feel 100% secure going about my day with this case on. I’ve always been careful with my iPhones, but it is nice to have that extra bit of assurance. 

If you’re looking for a rugged minimalist case then this is definitely the one you need. I have the Space Gray iPhone so I chose the blue Aero case because it just looks damn good! Also, the good folks at ‘Urban Armor Gear’ have different colors from which to choose. 

Now get out there and show off your new case! 


No comments:

Post a Comment